SOLDOTNA, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Five students from area schools will be honored at the Soldotna Chamber
of Commerce Student of the Month Luncheon in celebration of National
School Choice Week.
- A luncheon honoring Soldotna area Students of the Month
- Bridgit Gillis, program director for the Amundsen Education Center
- Student Ambassadors for the chamber
- Students of the Month from area schools
- noon Tuesday, Jan. 24
- Soldotna Regional Sports Complex
Event planners include the Soldotna County Chamber of Commerce.
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public
awareness effort designed to shine a positive spotlight on effective
education options for every child. Through thousands of independently
planned events across the country, National School Choice Week raises
public awareness of all types of educational choices available to
children. These options include traditional public schools, public
charter schools, public magnet schools, online learning, private
schools, and homeschooling.